Assembly, Sub-assembly & Kitting Capabilities
From the simple mating of components to complete turnkey assembly, working with EPP on your assembly work is a perfect complement to our precision, high-quality plastic machining capabilities.
Engineered Plastic Products is ISO certified and a trusted partner that is ready to handle your critical product assembly needs. Located in the heart of the Mid-West’s manufacturing hub we have unrivaled access to suppliers allowing us to handle your supply chain throughout the process to deliver a complete module or final product. Our work is quality tested, measured to your specific standards and we provide documentation as needed.
- Our assemblies combine our precision plastic machining with our assembly processes to deliver sub-assemblies and modules to our OEM customers.
- Customers may send us non-plastic components or we can assume responsibility for the entire supply chain for end-to-end products or sub-assemblies.
- Combine assemblies or sub-assemblies with out JIT delivery on larger orders for flexible releases
- Kitting services are offered as well and are delivered only after our detailed quality inspection
- Secondary hardware assembly
- Cable / Hose Assembly
- Mechanical Assembly
- Wire Harness Assembly
- Electronics Assembly