EPP’s Quoting Department
EPP’s Quoting Department is dedicated to bringing our customers fast service, accurate quotes, great costing and our best delivery times.
Important information to include in your quote:
- Clear drawings with defined measurements. Make sure any special requirements are called out including any special finishes or stamping that may be required.
- Type of plastic material needed. Typically we need the material to be included on the drawing. If you are not sure or in design phase, just let us know. We can also assist you in choosing your plastic material to best suit it’s application.
- When you need the quote back. We typically return quotes back in 48 hours. If you have to get the quote in a rush, tell us so we can make sure we meet your needs.
- Quantities needed is critical information. If you need a small sample run before the production run. Please let us know so we can prepare the quote correctly. If you are not sure the exact quantity you need, perhaps ask for several optional price breaks such as 100/200/300 pieces.
- Delivery time needed. If you need a specific dock date, let us know when you submit the drawing(s). We will make every effort to meet or exceed your needed dock date. If you don’t have a specific date needed, you may just ask for best delivery time. Typically this is about 3 weeks.
Other important information you may want to include in your machined plastic part quote can be any history you may have had with the part such as issues you have had, experiences of part failure or anything that you think we should know to ensure the part is manufactured to your best specifications.
We Accept The Following File Types
- PDF’s & CAD Files Are Preferred
- .SLDPRT & .SLDDRW formats (SolidWorks 3D model & 2D drawing)
- .STEP & .STP format (generic 3D model)
- .DXF format (generic 3D AutoCAD or 2D AutoCAD drawing with views)
- .IGES & .IGS format (generic CAD format)
- .STL format (standard 3D file for rapid prototyping only)
- .ZIP format (compressed files containing any of the above formats)
EPP’s order entry department is dedicated to processing your orders lightning fast!
What to expect when you place a plastic part order with EPP:
- Submit orders through: email@example.com
- Typically within a few hours you will receive an email that we have received your order and it is being processed.
- We will process your order and confirm your price and delivery. It typically takes 2 business days to receive your formal order acknowledgement, but we strive to the same day depending on our material vendors.
If your company requires any special certifications, please make sure it is noted on the purchase order.