Description & Properties of FLUOROSINT
Flourosint 500 PTFE: This material has nine times greater resistance to deformation under load than unfilled PTFE.
- Coefficient of linear thermal expansion is close to the rate of aluminum that often eliminates fit and clearance issues
- Low frictional properties
- Non-abrasive to most materials
Flurorosint 207 PTFE: Very high dimensional stability and creep resistance.
- White color
- Great for FDA regulated applications
- Non-permeable in steam
- Wear rate is 1/20th the rate of PTFE below 300° F
- FDA compliant
- Excellent wear resistance
- Unmatched bearing performance
- Excellent resistance to deformation
- Good wear resistance, very dimensionally stable